PANDORA UAE is currently seeking a pro-active and results driven Sales Assistant to join the retail team in Abu Dhabi.
- Participate proactively and effectively in sales activities, providing hospitality and best retail experience to customers through a consultative approach and using the tools and channels made available from time to time by the company (online and offline).
- Ensure a continuous high level of product knowledge including target groups, the product range, customization and selling arguments.
- Assist in planning and implementing needed marketing activities according to overall marketing plan to ensure continuous flow of traffic.
- Actively contribute to achieving and exceeding sales performance with respect to shared objectives. It maintains high and constant standards of customer service and ensures the correct flow of after-sales service communication (online and offline).
- Participate in the organization of the store, making sure that the store, the back office or other workspace and the stock are always clean and tidy.
- Check the delivered goods, system them and display them.
- Participate in stock control and internal inventory.
- Ensure a continuous update and styling of the showroom to optimize sales, space management and the presentation of the product range according to the visual/ Marketing guidelines
- Provides support and personally manages all issues relating to customer service for online and offline sales, in an available and professional manner, in particular: complaints, returns, withdrawals, assortment, individual orders, management of shipments and payments, methods of accessing services, promotional campaigns, after-sales service etc. by personalising their shopping experience.
- Keeps confidential information confidential, in particular with respect to sensitive data relating to the company and customers.
- Comply with workplace regulations, procedures, and internal policies (hours, rest periods, holidays, behaviour, etc.) and with regulations relating to safety in the workplace.
Professional Qualifications & Technical Skills
- At least 1 year of experience in the role in reference companies in the fast fashion,
- Flexibility and adaptability and Cross-Cultural understanding
- Excellent management of interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for work and for the product.
- Result orientation and Problem-solving skills.
- Team player
- Great attention to details.
About the team
The Sales Associate is an integral role our retail team responsible for offering excellent customer service, optimizing the shopping experience as well as proactively contributing to the achievement and exceeding the sales targets (quantitative and qualitative, individual and team).
Application deadline: 11 May 2023
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.