Tarteeb is hiring for Saudi Arabia Lebanese Female Registered Nurse nationalities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
1. Education: A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or LT degree
2. Licensure: Graduates must pass the National Council Licensure Examination to obtain a nursing license.
3. Clinical or hospital Experience or Fresh graduate
4. Must be fluent in English
5. Valid Passport
Note that there will be no fees charged for the Agency. A good salary, acccommodation and medical insurance will be provided.
Tarteeb, a leading healthcare recruitment agency, is currently seeking Lebanese Female Registered Nurses for employment opportunities in Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality care to patients while adhering to strict compliance standards. The successful candidate should have the ability to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs in accordance with the instructions of physicians.
To qualify for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Education: A Bachelor of Science in Nursing or LT degree is required as a minimum.
2. Licensure: Candidates must pass the National Council Licensure Examination to obtain a nursing license.
3. Experience: Clinical or hospital experience is preferred, but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
4. Language: Candidates must be fluent in English.
5. Valid Passport: A valid passport is essential.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp at 71950450. It is important to note that there will be no fees charged for the agency’s services. A competitive salary, accommodation, and medical insurance will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for Lebanese Female Registered Nurses who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career in Saudi Arabia. Tarteeb is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment, and we look forward to welcoming new team members who share our values and passion for healthcare.